My photo
Make-up Artist, Hair Stylist and Published Beauty Writer. Contact- hannah_ellen@live.co.uk - 07825581748 - @MissHannahEllen on twitter.

Monday 22 February 2010

Alice in Wonderland, Urban Decay palette released a week early in the UK.

Yep yep, I got word over the weekend that it was being released a week early, Today.
So, off I dashed this morning in high hopes that the rumour was true and yeah yeahhhh after a 007 style mission i got my hands on sets for myself and a few friends. I say 007 style as it was one set per customer and i needed 3. ARGH! I got there in the end!


LOVE. Actual love.

Have we all heard about Alice not showing in Odeon's across the UK?!? How rude! Plenty of other places to go though ;) Super excited!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS. I SAW IT YESTERDAY. GEORGEOUS COLORS.

    ReplyDelete